Located in the peaceful surroundings of Craignish only a short walk to the shops, and secluded by a tree lined fully fenced yard of 2105m2 this property will surprise you. Sitting in an elevated position, on a no through road with dual street access, this steel framed double story home is packed with extras. Including a 5kw solar system, outdoor shower and built in brick fire pit.
If you are looking for an investment with good quality tenants in place, giving you a rental return of above $700 per week, then do not let this property miss your search.
Some of the feature in this property has to offer are:
* Combination of Polished hardwood timber floors and timber look vinyl planks
* Large windows and doors to allow beautiful breezes and natural light
* Gas cooking
* Kitchen cupboards and storage provision a plenty
* Raked ceilings
* 8.5kw air conditioning unit in open plan living areas
* Roomy bedrooms
* Loft in the roof
* Large bathrooms
* 6mt x 6mt shed with side access door and window
* Single vehicle car space
* Side timber deck, just another place to sit and relax
* Established chicken run
* Walking distance to local shopping village
This property is a must see. Whether you are an investor or looking for a forever home with older children or family that like to come for holidays, then make sure you book an inspection at this property. The picturesque suburb of Craignish is a short 9-minute drive into Eli Waters which offers major shops, schools and medical facilities.