If you are looking for a large family or holiday home by the beach, away from the hustle and bustle, then take a look at this property! Backing onto a wildlife corridor and straight across the road from the beach, this spacious home is on 804m2 of fenced land.
This freshly painted Tuscany style home is split over two levels, with double door entry foyer and dark colours and timber accents throughout with plenty to offer including-
* Air conditioned master bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe
* Three additional bedrooms all with ceiling fans and built in robes with mirrored doors
* A formal lounge room with bay window and fireplace
* An additional room that could be a media room or spare bedroom or office
* Large two-pac island kitchen with stone bench-tops, wall oven, corner pantry and dishwasher
* Servery window from the kitchen to the entertainment area
* Dining room and study nook with built-in desk, cupboards and draws
* Generous air conditioned tiled rumpus room with built in bar
* Tiled entertainment area that contains a built in bar/bbq area and a compliant fenced spa
* Two additional bathrooms, a family sized with bath upstairs and a smaller ensuite sized downstairs
* A massive laundry room with amply bench space and storage provisions.
The entry feature stairs also provide a storage closest under, along with two other linen cupboards. There is certainly no shortage for storage in this home. Security screens are fitted to all external doors, fly screens to all windows and ceiling fans installed throughout.
There is provision for two vehicles within the home plus a concreted area at the front for a boat or trailer. The entire yard is separated via a gate which creates a small front courtyard plus a larger rear yard with garden shed. Along the back-fence line there is a double entry gate as the vacant land behind the property allows driving access from both directions, meaning access for a caravan or larger boat if required.
This is a solid built home with loads of features, ready to make into your own modern haven in the seaside town of Burrum Heads. Burrum Heads offers a community hall, hotel, golf club, petrol station, medical centre, supermarket and take away stores, or is a short drive to hospitals, major shopping centres and the Hervey Bay CBD.